Monday, September 14, 2009

Letter from P

"Dear Joe,


Nice to read a message from you. Well, I have different feelings aboutour army. I will write an essay because I think it will be a goodessay. Our lieutenants were quite strict but they were good guys. But
some evenings we passed on the place of arms studying how we should
walk together in a right way. The army structure is so stupid and not
effective. The army I have seen cannot protect this country. The
techniques, cars and arms are old. No soldier can shoot correctly.
Besides, cooking is ridiculous. I was punished to pass one day in the
"army kitchen". I went to the toilet after 22.00. Russian soldiers
have no right to do it)) My punishment was to wash all plates,
coppers. So, army gave me new skills which I could use in usual life
especially during the crisis)) I agree it made me stronger. I know how
to survive eating only one type of food during a month. It is crazy
but it is true. I don't imagine how soldiers can protect the country
if this country cannot give a food for them. It's make me unhappy."



P----

No comments:

Post a Comment